Visitor InformationCOVID-19 Updates, Information and Visiting Restrictions
Everything you need to know about when, where and how to visit your loved one at any of our hospitals, all in one place.
Abrazo remains focused on patient safety for our community. We understand that visitors can facilitate a healing environment in appropriate settings. Our guidelines have now been updated to allow visitors in the hospitals. Visitation policy is as follows:
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- To promote a safe environment for our visitors and for those patients with respiratory isolation precautions including COVID, visitation may be limited.
- Two (2) visitors per patient room are allowed. Families may wait in waiting or common areas while taking turns to visit a patient. Please ensure appropriate behavior is maintained so other patients, visitors and staff are not disturbed.
- ER patients may have two (2) visitors at any time.
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have two (2) visitors accompany them.
- All visitors, including children, must wear masks while in the hospital and follow proper hand hygiene recommendations. Children must be of an age in which hand hygiene regulations as well as appropriate utilization of a mask (fully covering mouth and nose) can be maintained at all times.
Visitors who have flu-like symptoms, an infection or a contagious disease are asked not to come to the hospital to visit a patient until they are well.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) season
RSV season typically lasts from November to May in Arizona. During this time, children under the age of 12 may not be able to visit patients in the hospital. RSV causes mild, cold-like symptoms but can be serious and even life-threatening to babies and
patients with compromised immune systems.