Welcome to Abrazo Community Health Network
Abrazo Health is now Abrazo Community Health Network. More than a new name, the change reflects our philosophy for embracing patients with compassion. Did you know that Abrazo means embrace? We embrace care and we embrace tomorrow by providing the latest medical advancements with compassionate delivery.
We are a strong network of six coordinated hospitals as well as emergency centers, urgent cares and primary care and specialty practices. Our facilities have new names to help you better identify the Abrazo Community Health Network:
- Arizona Heart Hospital is now Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Hospital is now Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Maryvale Hospital is now Abrazo Maryvale Campus
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital is now Abrazo Central Campus
- Paradise Valley Hospital is now Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- West Valley Hospital is now Abrazo West Campus
- North Peoria Emergency Center is now Abrazo Peoria Emergency Center
- West Valley Emergency Center is now Abrazo Buckeye Emergency Center
Embrace the care you and your family deserve at Abrazo Community Health Network.