Program Application Process
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permeant resident
- Complete your application through ERAS
- Have results of step or level 2 in ERAS by February 1st
- Have no more than one failed exam score on USMLE or COMLEX
- Have preferably graduated medical school within the last 2 year
VIRTUAL: Thursdays, November 2nd, November 16th, December 21st, December 28th, January 4th, January 18th, February 1st & February 8th at 7:00 am (MST/ PDT – Phoenix).
A Zoom link and password will be emailed out 1-2 days prior to the event.
IN-PERSON: Thursday, October 26th, November 9th, December 14th, January 11th, January 25th, at 7:00am (MST/ PDT – Phoenix)
Location: Abrazo Heart Hospital, 2nd-floor Classroom for Overview & tour
We accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). It is your responsibility to complete all of the steps outlined on the ERAS website at www.aamc.org. Please do not send any application material in any other way.
Interview Details & Information
You will be notified via e-mail if you are offered an interview after reviewing your complete application. We encourage you to schedule your interview as soon as you receive this notification.
Interviews with faculty are scheduled on Thursdays during the months of October- February.
You are welcome to attend the resident conference on Friday after your interview day. Please contact Natasha Brocks, our program coordinator, to schedule.
- When are the interviews We hold interviews virtually & in person on Thursdays starting 10/26/23. We start the day at 7:00 am.
- How long should I plan for the interview day? Interview days will typically wrap up around 1:00 pm.
- Will there be any opportunity to visit your program in person? Yes, we will offer optional second-look visits/tours with residents.