Are you at risk for stroke? Find out your risk factors.
A FREE Screening and Educational Event
Abrazo Community Health Network has teamed up with the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association to provide community education and screenings that will increase awareness of stroke risk factors, signs and symptoms. Please join us at one of our community hospitals and allow us to help you live a healthier life.
Register today for your FREE Stroke Check
Call 1-855-292-WELL (855-292-9355)
Appointments fill up fast, so call today!
Stroke Check Includes:
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Body mass index
- Glucose screening (This is a fasting glucose screening, please fast for 6 - 8 hours prior to this test. If you have not fasted, the results will not be accurate, therefore the test will not be performed.
- Review family history / risk factor assessment
- Stroke education / materials
- Counseling with a licensed health professional
Refreshments will be provided
We recommend that you drink water and are well hydrated prior to the screening.
Please bring a list of your current medications and any recent lab work.