Thank you for attending our events!
We look forward to your attendance next year.Check back next year for the 2017 schedule.
Abrazo Community Health Network has teamed up with the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association to provide community education and screenings that will increase awareness of stroke risk factors, signs and symptoms. Please join us at one of our community hospitals and allow us to help you live a healthier life.
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Body mass index
- Glucose screening (please fast for 6 - 8 hours prior to this test for accurate results. If you have not fasted, the test will not be performed.)
- Review family history / risk factor assessment
- Stroke education / materials
- Counseling with a licensed health professional
- Refreshments will be provided
We recommend that you drink water and are well hydrated prior to the screening. Please bring a list of your current medications and any recent lab work.