On the Road to Health
A debilitating stroke. A difficult back injury. A serious swallowing disorder.
You’ve suffered a life-changing event and you are not sure how to start putting the pieces back together. Abrazo Scottsdale Campus's Outpatient Rehabilitation Center is the first step. Our compassionate, expert staff can help you achieve the best
Abrazo Scottsdale Campus provides comprehensive rehabilitation and sports medicine services.
Our rehabilitation center is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest tools for treatment.
Our center offers a range of specialized therapies to meet your needs.
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Back Rehabilitation
- Trunk Stabilization/Core Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Adult Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Pre-Rehabilitation Programs (Total Joint Patients)
- Post-operative total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Dysphagia (Swallowing Disorders)
- Video Interpretation of Swallowing
- Cognitive/Communication Disorders
- Neuromuscular E-Stimulation for Swallowing Disorders (Vital Stimulation)
- Voice Disorders
- Lymphedema Clinic
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Self-Care Training at Work and Home
- Joint Protection/Energy Conservation
- Adaptive Equipment Instruction
- Neurological rehabilitation
If you are recovering from a cardiac event, you can regain your stamina and learn new heart-healthy lifestyle strategies through our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. We tailor programs to our patients, addressing heart disease, nutrition, weight reduction
and risk factor modification. Our primary goal is to help improve your quality of life.
Our staff of dedicated professionals offers wide-ranging experience. Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Physical therapy assistants
- Certified athletic trainers
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Cardiac rehab nurses
- Exercise physiologists
- We provide 1 hour sessions with licensed therapists
Our program consists of hands-on manual therapy, individualized treatment, and complete functional therapeutic exercise to help you achieve the highest level of functioning.
The most important elements of our program are passion and excellence! Patients see and feel the difference after completing therapy at our center.
We’re here to help keep you healthy for years to come. Our Adult and Geriatric Fitness and Wellness Program is a comprehensive exercise program geared toward older adults who want to begin or maintain a fitness program. You will receive an initial
evaluation and ongoing assessments by healthcare professionals familiar with the aging process and injury prevention.
As part of our program, we hold educational community lectures on topics such as preventing falls, healthy cooking, and exercise for diabetics. In addition, we offer rotating exercise classes designed to help you live a more active life.
Our Outpatient Rehabilitation Center can answer all your questions regarding specific therapies and our wellness program. For more information, call Outpatient Rehabilitation at 602.923.5648.