Your Safe Care Is Our Priority
At Abrazo Health, our mission is to deliver high quality and compassionate care. During this challenging time, Abrazo hospitals continue to evaluate hospital capacity on a daily basis to continue providing our community with access to care consistent with guidance from ADHS and CDC. We continue to monitor our operations and adapt protocols to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and staff. Every precaution is being taken, combining infection prevention processes, training, testing and supply of personal protective equipment. The following resources are in place:
- We require everyone to self-screen and attest to being symptom free upon entering the hospital.
- Social distancing for all staff and providers in common areas
- Separate care pathways for potential or confirmed COVID-19 patients
- Universal masking for all caregivers and staff, and patients are offered masks to wear when any caregiver enters the room
- COVID-19 testing capabilities
- Ample inventory and supply resources of protective personal equipment
- Heightened infection prevention policies across all sites of care and increased frequency of sanitation in common and high-touch areas
We continuously monitor our operations in compliance with CDC, CMS and state of Arizona COVID-19 guidance and adjust measures to ensure the safety of our patients, physicians and staff.
Preparing for a Procedure
- When your surgeon determines an elective surgical procedure needs to be scheduled, their office will notify the hospital who will begin the scheduling process.
- A preadmission nurse will contact you to obtain your health information, provide preoperative education. You will be guided through the process step-by-step when the preadmission nurse calls to schedule the appointment.
Day of Procedure Safety
What does "separating" COVID and non-COVID patients mean?
Potential COVID patients are isolated in areas designated for COVID care. Their pathway through the hospital is highly monitored and limited. In addition, all staff wear CDC recommended PPE including masks and eye protection, we frequently clean spaces, visitors are restricted and we practice social distancing.
How does the hospital ensure potential COVID-19 patients are being identified?
Patient COVID-19 risk stratification protocols are in place. We require everyone to self-screen and attest to being symptom free upon entering the hospital. If an arriving patient has symptoms of COVID-19, they are isolated and tested.
What steps does the hospital take for infection prevention?
Hospital staff are well trained and experienced in managing infectious diseases. The hospital has provided universal masking for all in the building as well as following CDC PPE recommendations, increased cleaning, and supply of protective personal equipment. We require everyone to self-screen and attest to being symptom free upon entering the hospital.
Your Health Comes First
We have a flexible patient payment plan to support patients and their loved ones during this challenging time. Access to safe, high-quality care should be the priority.
Up to 36 Months to Pay. $25/Month Minimum Payment.
Payment plans are available for most treatments and procedures. Unexpected or planned. Elective or required.
No Fees or Interest
Our Payment Plan Agreement option provides flexibility to pay the costs for your hospital visit with zero-interest, an APR of 0% and no application, membership or annual fees.
Convenient and simple
We provide the ability to tailor monthly payments to your preferences including selecting the day of the month and setting up automatic, reoccurring payments.
Questions about the payment plans, financial estimates or financial assistance programs? Please call 877-932-9355 for more details.