We will be with you every step of the way.
The Abrazo Scottsdale Campus Bariatric Wellness Institute is here for you.
Get ready for a comprehensive bariatric program with a compassionate team of bariatric physicians and medical weight loss team members who will create a customized weight loss wellness plan to provide you with tools you need to succeed.
We believe in a holistic approach to bariatric weight loss that offers not just surgical options but includes nutrition, exercise and behavior modification. Along the way, you’ll have a personal Nurse Navigator to guide you through your journey and be your advocate.
If you’ve struggled through diet and exercise, but you’re still not meeting your goals, perhaps it’s time to consider a surgical weight loss approach. Through minimally invasive procedures, your body will begin to help itself.
Both the American Heart Association and the National Institutes of Health view bariatric surgery as perhaps the only treatment option to produce long-term weight loss, when other options don’t work.
This isn’t just about changing how you look; it’s about reclaiming and recharging your life.
Our weight loss program can have a positive impact in varying degrees for each of these health conditions.
- Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Sleep apnea
- Joints that ache with every move
- Feeling breathless, tired and having difficulty walking
Learn more from American Heart Association Scientific Statement.
- Clothes you bought at regular stores
- Seat belts that fit on airplanes and amusement park rides
- Playing with your children or grandchildren and being there for their special occasions
- The ability to do many of the things you either can’t do or struggle to do now
- A healthy relationship with food and knowledge of how to properly fuel your body
Sound good? Get ready to start your journey. Our bariatric wellness program is a stepping stone to helping you live a healthier life.
It’s finally time.
Find a Bariatric Physician and Schedule a Consultation
Take a risk assessment to find out if you are a candidate for surgical weight loss.