Institute for Advanced Aortic Disease
Take heart. We’re here for you.
At the Institute for Advanced Aortic Disease, our heart care program has a singular focus: Getting you back to health.
Your own personal Nurse Navigator will guide you every step of the way during your diagnosis, consideration of options, treatment and follow-up care. Your options will be tailored to meet your individual needs and may include minimally invasive options or a traditional open surgery.
You can count on us to provide the services you need, whenever you need them.
Conditions and treatments
You will receive the best possible care using the latest technology at the Institute for Advanced Aortic Disease
at Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital.
- Abdominal/Iliac Aneurysm
- Suprarenal Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Marfan Syndrome
- Turner Syndrome
- Intramural Hematomas
- Penetrating Atherosclerotic Ulcers
- Aortic arteritis
- Type A and Type B Aortic Dissections
- Bicuspid aortic valve
- Familial thoracic aneurysm syndrome
Treatments and procedures
- Endovascular stent grafts
- Composite aortic repairs
- Staged procedures
- Hybrid procedures
- Minimally invasive aortic surgery
- Valve repair, valve sparing aortic root
- Surgical replacement of aortic arch- selective antegrade cerebral perfusion
- Analysis of wall stress for AAA
- Medical therapies
Are you at risk? Aortic disease typically strikes people who are older, but can impact anyone depending on their risk factors. Some common risk factors include:
- Certain autoimmune diseases
Your screening is based on a variety of factors including your age, family history, genetics and other health concerns.