Renee Gazda, DO, FAAFP
- Undergraduate: Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency: Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine Residency, Scottsdale, AZ
- Clinical Interests: resident education, medical student education, preventative care, chronic disease management, physician wellness
I was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania and moved to Arizona to complete my Family Medicine residency. Following residency, I worked as a hospitalist and then in the outpatient primary care setting for several years. My current role as a medical educator is enjoyable and rewarding as it allows me to teach and mentor medical students and resident physicians while serving the community. As part of this residency program, I am excited to help mold Family Medicine physicians and inspire an enthusiasm for Family Medicine in medical students and resident physicians.
Outside of medicine, I enjoy running, traveling, reading, spending time with family, and cheering for Philadelphia sports teams, especially the Villanova Wildcats.