da Vinci®, the robot that’s revolutionizing uterine fibroid surgery
About Women’s Health Series Event
Enjoy complimentary appetizers, chocolate fondue and interaction with the da Vinci robot.
Watch and learn from Valerie Sorkin-Wells, M.D., a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist, about a minimally invasive procedure to remove uterine fibroids using the da Vinci robot.
Click Here to Learn More About Uterine Fibroids
- View a video of an actual procedure and listen to patient testimonials
- Take this unique opportunity to personally interact with the da Vinci robot
- Ask questions about women’s health issues during a question and answer session
- Receive information on a variety of important women’s health topics
- Learn how the da Vinci, state-of-the art robotic procedure can get you back to your life
- Receive a complimentary makeup application at the event
Paradise Valley Hospital
Outpatient Center Entrance (Southeast corner of the hospital. Enter on 40th Street and Bell Road)3929 E. Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Join us on April 24th – no need to register for the event.
About Robotic Surgery
The benefits of da Vinci® surgery are numerous:
- Minimally Invasive
- Reduced Scarring
- Less Risk of Infection
- Quicker Recovery Time
- Shorter Hospital Stay
- Faster Return to Daily Activities
Click Here For More information on Robotic Surgery
About Paradise Valley Hospital
For more than 30 years, Paradise Valley Hospital has been here for you and your family. Paradise Valley Hospital is also seamlessly connected to Abrazo Health, the second-largest system of hospitals and medical specialists in Arizona. And, best of all, when you need us, we’re right here close to home.
Click Here to Learn More About Paradise Valley Hospital
Sign up to receive more information about:
Paradise Valley Hospital and/or Robotic Surgery
* This Field is Required.