Thank you for your interest in our residency program. If you are interested in applying to our program for residency, please review the criteria below.
Family Medicine Residents must:
- Have a genuine interest in Family Medicine
- Have only one failed attempt on steps 1 & 2 on the USMLE/COMLEX Boards
- Have at least one year of hands-on U.S. clinical experience if you are a foreign medical graduate
- Preferably have of graduated within the past four years
- Not require sponsor visas or observerships
We accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
. It is your responsibility to complete all of the steps outlined on the ERAS website at www.aamc.org
You will be notified via e-mail if you are offered an appointment for a personal interview after your entire application has been reviewed. We encourage you to schedule your interview as soon as you receive this notification.
Interviews are scheduled Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays during the months of November, December and January.
We limit the number of interviews per day to allow adequate time for you to explore the program and meet our Family Practice Team. The interviews begin the evening prior to the formal interview with a dinner hosted by residents. This allows you ample time to interact with some of our residents in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
To set up your interview, please contact: Shauntoi Jackson
Residency Program Coordinator