Thank you for your interest in our program. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in applying to our program for residency, you must:
- Have a genuine interest in Family Medicine
- Have only one failed attempt on step 1 & 2 on the USMLE/COMLEX Boards
- Foreign Medical Graduates must have at least one year of hands-on U.S. clinical experience
- Preference of graduation date within the past 4 years
- We do not sponsor visas or offer observerships.
The Family Medicine Residency Program at Phoenix Baptist Hospital accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). It is your responsibility to complete all of the steps outlined on the ERAS website at www.aamc.org.
You will be notified via e-mail if you are offered an appointment for a personal interview after your entire application has been reviewed. We encourage you to schedule your interview as soon as you receive this notification.
Interviews are scheduled Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays during the months of November, December and January.
We limit the number of interviews per day to allow adequate time for you to explore the program and meet our Family Practice Team. The interviews begin the evening prior to the formal interview with a dinner hosted by residents. This allows you ample time to interact with some of our residents in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
To set up your interview, please contact:
Residency Program Coordinator