ICD-10 training is now available for Providers.
Employed Providers, please click here. Affiliate Providers, please click here. Instructions for Affiliate Providers can be found here.
Meaningful Use Provider Alert, please click here.
Please scroll down this Web page to obtain information on using the Physician Portal
Technical requirements for viewing Physician Portal outside the hospital:
1) System requirements for your PC - Click on the links below to view the system requirements and assistance accessing Portal.
*** Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari are not supported for viewing deficiencies or medical records in Portal. Portal is NOT supported on Mac computers or computers using Windows Vista 32 bit or 64 bit. ***
2) A compatible version of Java is required to allow the medical record and deficiency viewers to open and function in Portal. Although other version may work well, Java 1.6.0_27 is the highest version currently supported by McKesson. If no Java is installed a pop up message will remind you to install an appropriate version. The links below may provide a Java that will be compatible with your PC. Incompatible versions frequently affect the viewers ability to open and printing from the Deficiency and Medical Records tabs of Portal.
3) If additional add-on software is required by McKesson, required files will be offered to download to your PC, such as OCX Utility and the HEO Application Launcher. Please contact your tech support if you are not an administrator of the PC and have trouble downloading the files.
4) Disable Pop up blockers: In order to view medical records and deficiencies, pop up blockers need to be disabled. Below is a link to walk you through how to disable pop up blockers.
- Message of the Day -
Please select the "log-off" button and/or "close the door" icons to exit Portal, Medical Records and, if connecting remotely, the network connectivity tool, Juniper/Secure Application Manager. This improves security and performance of our systems.
For assistance with the Physician Portal:
- Need help with a password: 602.674.6966 opt. 9
- Physician Portal Support Line: 602.674.6966
- If the analyst is not available the call transfers to the Customer Care Center
- Abrazo Health Customer Care Center: 602.347.6456
- Via e-mail: email@example.com ; please include your name, description of issue, and contact information.