Scroll down this Web page to obtain information on using the Physician Portal
Technical requirements for viewing Physician Portal outside the hospital:
1) System requirements for your PC - Click on the links below to view the system requirements and assistance for accessing Portal.
***Use only Internet Explorer 8 or 7 to logon to Physician Portal. PACS is not currently supported on IE8 and/or Windows 7. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari are not supported for viewing deficiencies or medical records in Portal. Portal is NOT supported on Mac computers. ***
2) A compatible version of Java is required to allow the medical record viewer to open in Portal. Java 1.6.0_27 is the highest version currently supported by McKesson. If no Java is installed a pop up message will remind you to install an appropriate version. The links below may provide assistance with Java. Incompatible versions frequently affect the viewers ability to open and printing from the Deficiency and Medical Records tabs of Portal.
3) If additional add-on software is required by McKesson, required files will be offered to download to your PC, such as OCX utilities and the HEO Application Launcher. Please contact your tech support if you are not an administrator of the PC and have trouble downloading the files.
4) Disable Pop up blockers: In order to view medical records and deficiencies, pop up blockers need to be disabled. Below is a link to walk you through how to disable pop up blockers.
- Message of the Day -
Please select the "log-off" button and/or "close the door" icons to exit Portal, Medical Records and the network connectivity tool, Juniper/Secure Application Manager, if connecting remotely. This improves security and performance of our system.
For assistance with the Physician Portal:
- Need help with a password: 602.674.6966 opt. 9
- Physician Portal Support Line: 602.674.6966
- If the analyst is not available the call transfers to the Service Center
- Abrazo Health Service Center Line: 602.347.6456
Physician Portal Training Materials
Abrazo Web Meeting Support
Abrazo Web Support Meetings will allow the Portal Analyst to view your home or office computer screen to assist with Portal issues. If you are having trouble viewing medical records or deficiencies and need assistance, please call the Portal Support line, 602-674-6966. The Portal Analyst can work with you through a web meeting.
Click here to login to Abrazo Meeting Place for web support meeting access.