West Valley Hospital offers a variety of orthopedic procedures and rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapy. The orthopedic service line expansion is to become a joint center for excellence. The West Valley Hospital has grown its orthopedic offerings to include:
- Total Joint Education Class
- Personalized Pre-Admission Testing
- Day of Surgery “- quickly prepare you for your orthopedic procedure with applicable testing
- Private Orthopedic Rooms
- Daily Physical and Occupational Therapy Assistance
- Individual Case Management Assessment
West Valley Hospital works with affiliated Valley orthopedic physicians and surgeons to provide orthopedic care and emergency orthopedic coverage. With well over a century of combined experience in orthopedics, West Valley Hospital is dedicated to providing expertise, compassion and exceptional care to all prospective, current and future orthopedic patients.
To register for a joint education class and for additional information, please call 623-882-1821.
If you would like assistance finding a physician, please call our physician referral line at 1-888-322-7296.
See more Orthopedic Services offered at all Abrazo Health locations.