West Valley Emergency Care - Goodyear, AZ
West Valley Hospital has a 33-bed emergency department which includes two designated trauma bays. West Valley Hospital serves as the base station for both Southwest Ambulance and Air Evac helicopter services. Patients who come to the emergency department for care have direct access to radiology and diagnostic testing, in-house laboratory for quicker results, intensive care services, surgical services and cardiology. Our experienced staff and board certified physicians are equipped to handle every emergency that comes through our doors. The West Valley Emergency Care department is also a pediatric-friendly emergency department. Recent comments from our patients include:
- Check in now with InQuicker.
- Certified 2014 Women's Choice Award and America's Best Hospitals Winner for Excellence in emergency care
- "Excellent care. Great experience - excellent ER facility."
- "I will always recommend West Valley Hospital to all the people I know."
- "Excellent concern & attention by nurses. Very polite & courteous, friendly."
- "Best experience ever in an emergency room. Triage nurse was great, she even took the time to check back with us before the end of our visit."
See more Emergency Services offered at all Abrazo Health locations.