Medical Imaging Services
We offer walk-in examinations for routine outpatient x-rays seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Other exams are performed Monday through Friday, sometimes Saturday.
The Radiology Department at Phoenix Baptist Hospital provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services using state-of-the-art technology and equipment to ensure timely, efficient and accurate diagnosis for you and your family. Procedures range from the most simple x-ray exams to sophisticated interventional studies. Our board certified radiologists work with you and your doctor to meet your healthcare needs.
- Routine x-rays
- Fluoroscopy (UGI, Barium Enema, etc.)
- CT Scanning
- Abdominal and Pelvic Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound (Carotid, Arterial and Venous Doppler)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Digital mammography (Screening, Diagnostic and Stereotactic)
- DEXA scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
See more Medical Imaging Services offered at all Abrazo Health locations.