Phoenix Baptist Emergency Care
The Emergency Department at Phoenix Baptist Hospital is open 24 Hours, everyday of the Year and is here to treat people with serious illnesses and injuries. Our outstanding team of physicians, nurses and technician provide excellent care when every minute counts.
- Check in now with InQuicker
- 27 completely private treatment rooms
- Digital flat screen TVs with local and satellite news and entertainment channels in every room
- Advanced Diagnostic Medical Imaging Services including 64-slice CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Laboratory and Blood Bank services
The nursing staff has the ability to take care of all types of patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric, cardiac to neuron, OB to psych and all the RN’s are trained for all cardiac emergencies. Phoenix Baptist Emergency Room Nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Some nurses hold specialty certification – CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse).
See more Emergency Services offered at all Abrazo Health locations.