Recovering from an injury or surgery takes time. Paradise Valley Hospital's Rehabilitation team will create an individualized plan of care to help you return to daily functioning or pre-injury condition.
Paradise Valley Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services. We realize that every individual and situation is different and will work with you to develop your own treatment plan. Through hands-on manual therapy and complete functional therapeutic activities by a physical, occupational or speech therapist, we will help you achieve the highest level of functioning possible. Our care also includes education and the development of home programs.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Vital Stim Therapy (people with difficulty swallowing)
- Back rehabilitation
- General neurological rehab
- Adult/Geriatric Wellness Programs
- Parkinson's voice therapy
- Pediatric speech services
- Visual/perception intervention
- Dysphagia therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
- Women's Health therapy, including pelvic pain disorders and incontinence therapy
As part of our cardiac rehab services, the rehabilitation center also offers cardiac rehabilitation programs (Phase I, II and III).
Our staff of dedicated, experienced professionals consists of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, certified athletic trainers, occupational therapists and speech and language pathologists.
We know that having access to proper equipment is essential for treatment and recovery. Our 14,000 square foot facility is equipped with:
- Cybex equipment
- Lojer Pulley System
- Cardiovascular equipment including: Precor EFXs, upright/recumbent bikes, stair climbers, treadmills and rowing machines
- Biofeedback equipment for the treatment of urinary incontinence and other pelvic pain disorders
- Walking/functional track
- Sport coordination and plyometric area
- Free weights, dumbells and power rack
- A wide range of modalities including Mechanical Traction
- Parallel Bars
- Private treatment rooms
- Showers and bathrooms
See more Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services offered at all Abrazo Health locations.