Pregnant? A New Mom?
There's a new FREE service to help you out! Text4baby provides totally free text messages 3 times a week with info to help you through your pregnancy and baby's first year.
(BEBE para Español)
to sign up!
Diabetes Education Class
Date: May 20th, 2010
Time: 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Place: Phoenix Baptist Hospital - 1st floor South / Outpatient bldg. in the Weleness Connection / Arlene Copley Wellness Center Classroom
For information: 602-246-5525
Topic that will be discussed:
- Goals of therapy in treating diabetes
- Medications used for diabetes
- Low blood sugar-warning signs and what to do
- Medications for other conditions that can be related to diabetes, such as high blood pressure and diabetic neuropathy
- Time for questions and answers about your medications with a clinical pharmacist
This class is free of charge
All patients of Abrazo facilities and of Abrazo physicians are welcome to attend