Abrazo Regional Occupational Health Center
Employee Health has moved to the Family Medicine Center (FMC) at Phoenix Baptist Hospital. Employee Health services include:
- TB Mask Fitting (required annually of each employee) (walk-ins accepted)
- TB Skin testing (required annually of each employee) (walk-ins accepted)
- Work related immunizations (by appointment)
- Follow-up care for needle-stick / blood splashes (go to ED immediately after exposure) (follow-up care by appointment)
- Pre-employment screenings (by appointment)
- Care of work-related injuries (after completion of Incident Report by your supervisor) (walk-ins or by appointment) (after hours go to ED)
- Seasonal flu shots (walk-ins accepted)
FMC is located in the northwest corner of the hospital and the entrance is on the outside of the building, right next to the NW exit. The hours of operation are from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday*. Employees may be seen on a walk-in basis and by appointment. Walk-ins are handled on a first come, first serve basis and wait times vary accordingly. You should allow at least 30 minutes for your annual TB / Mask fit testing. To make an appointment, call 602-246-5525.
*Please note that FMC is closed from 12 PM - 2:30 PM, on the second and last Wednesday of the month for conference.
For Employee Health Physical, please fill out, print, and bring the following forms with you.
- Employer Authorization (for Examination or Treatment)
- Patient Authorization
- Patient Insurance Information
- Patient Health Information
- Physical Examination Form (office use only)