The Con Cariño program is a customer service initiative at Maryvale Hospital. It is intended to assist pregnant women throughout their pregnancy. All prenatal patients will attend prenatal classes at Maryvale Hospital. Classes will be taught in English and Spanish.
In the Con Cariño program:
- All prenatal classes will be held at Maryvale Hospital
- A pregnancy calendar will help you remember all your appointments
- A hospital patient advocate will assist you throughout your pregnancy
- You will meet the staff who will assist in your delivery
- Your post natal follow-up appointment will be scheduled
- WIC will assist in enrolling your child