Why Arizona Heart Hospital?
Arizona Heart Hospital's patients are treated bedside by expert medical teams with the latest equipment. It's a hospital where stays are shorter, recoveries are quicker, and the comfort of our patients is our top priority. It's a hospital dedicated to compassionate cardiovascular care, to the most advanced technology, and to on-going research. Arizona Heart Hospital, a Campus of Phoenix Baptist Hospital, is one of the best places for your heart.
- Over 300 physicians, including world-renowned cardiologists and cardiovascular and vascular surgeons
- Physicians and nurses who are specially trained in treating heart emergencies
- Technicians and support staff with advanced training and experience in cardiovascular care
- Patient and family services team to ensure the highest levels of care and satisfaction
- All private patient rooms
- Concierge service
- Overnight accommodations for in-patient rooms
Awards & Recognition
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for Excellence in Core Measures
Four state-of-the-art hybrid surgical suites dedicated to minimally invasive cardiovascular
and endovascular procedures. Each suite is equipped with advanced imaging equipment.
Arizona Heart Hospital is a general acute care hospital trained in cardiac emergencies. As an accredited chest pain center, our emergency room
is staffed by heart and vascular experts. Learn More
Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
The Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center is dedicated to the treatment of chronic, slow-healing wounds. Over 80 percent of our wound care patients are healed within just 16 weeks.Learn More
Physicians from across the region call Arizona Heart Hospital’s Acute Cardiovascular Treatment (ACT) Program
for immediate cardiovascular consultation with emergency medicine, cardiology and vascular surgery specialists. Learn More
Two modern cardiac catheterization labs for minimally invasive, non-surgical cardiovascular
related diagnosis and treatment offers the convenience of care in a single facility and the added safety of surgical specialists on staff.