Arizona Heart Hospital Emergency Care
Arizona Heart Hospital, a campus of Phoenix Baptist Hospital, is an acute care facility located in Central Phoenix. Our hospital serves medical emergencies beyond cardiac needs, such as illnesses, injuries and severe accidents that require emergency room care in Phoenix.
At Arizona Heart Hospital ER, we are here for you when you need the emergency room, not the waiting room.™ Our team takes pride in our commitment to see patients within 15 minutes any time of the day.
- Check in now with InQuicker
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Nurses trained in cardiovascular care
- Integration with cardiac catheterization lab
- Central Phoenix location
- Regularly outperforms national “door to balloon” time standard of 90 minutes
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please go directly to the ER or dial 9-1-1.
Arizona Heart Hospital's staff strives to see you in 15 minutes or less, but note that critical care events may vary wait times.