Arizona Heart Hospital, a Campus of Phoenix Baptist Hospital, is a general acute care hospital trained in cardiac emergencies. As an accredited chest pain center, the emergency room is staffed by heart and vascular experts using the latest life-saving therapies to stabilize, diagnose and treat your patient as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Nurses trained in cardiovascular care
- Designated by Arizona Emergency Medical Services (AEMS) as a cardiac emergency room
- Integration with cardiac catheterization lab
- Central Phoenix location
- Regularly outperforms national “door to balloon” time standard of 90 minutes
- Fully accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care