Catheterization Labs & Electrophysiology Suite
Arizona Heart Hospital maintains two modern cardiac catheterization labs for minimally invasive, non-surgical cardiovascular related diagnosis and treatment. The hospital also offer two suites fully-dedicated to electrophysiology procedures.
These facilities provide patients with more non-surgical options with the convenience of care in a single facility and the added safety of surgical specialists on staff in the event of complications or emergency.
Specific benefits of our catheterization lab include:
- Fully-integrated heart attack program with our emergency room
- Coronary artery balloon angioplasty, stent, atherectomy and laser capabilities
- Left ventricular percutaneous extracorporeal capabilities (aka Tandem Heart)
- Intravascular hemodynamic monitoring with pressure wire
- Advance mapping capabilities including Webster Biosense
- Full extravascular and intravascular interventions including carotid artery and aortic endografting
- Support of full endovenous program
- Full audio and video capabilities for satellite transmission
- Staffing available 24/7 on call