Health Tip: Spot the Early Stages of Alzheimer's
(HealthDay News) -- Mild cognitive decline is an early warning
sign of Alzheimer's disease, and sometimes the symptoms may be hard
The Alzheimer's Association lists these common symptoms of mild
- Struggling to remember the correct word or name for
- Difficulty remembering someone's name right after being
- Having trouble with performing tasks in social situations or at
- Reading something, and then promptly forgetting what you have
- Losing valuable items.
- Struggling with planning things or organizing.
NewsCopyright © 2013
HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.